Review: Max Factor Face Finity All Day Primer

by - 10:54:00 AM

Hello Everyone,

One of the latest makeup products tendencies is the primer. By now, I’m sure we all know the benefits of using it, whether to target redness or other skin problems, reduce appearance of pores or simply help the makeup lasts all day. However many of people skip it; I personally used to until I decided to spot my look with and without… As I’m guessing you already know the answer; the difference is huge and this is where Max Factor Facefinity All Day Primer, which I shall be reviewing in this post, played a key role.


When I first purchased it I used it only once and I hated it. I hated the smell, the texture and everything related to it… Please don’t ask me why, I myself have no clue. Thank god, I didn’t dump it away but instead it was simply laying in my vanity drawer for about 2 months.

It is said, that without the use of primer it’s better throwing the foundation down the sink as it would just not sit right on the skin without a primer. And yes I know best about this. My Makeup used not only to slide off my face, but by the time I was back, my face looked so tired and as if I’ve never put makeup from the first place. How I hated looking at the mirror once I was back home. I never understood why, especially looking at women with their makeup “untouched”. What am I missing??? … 

Claims differ from a primer to another; some add luminosity while others blur imperfections and pores and so on and to be honest I never took any of this seriously. The real proof to me is how the product is doing in real life. Max Factor All Day Facefinity promises to “hold your flawless beauty look in place for longer” and this is exactly what it does, after giving it a second try :).

The primer is packed in a 30ml glass bottle with a convenient pump. This is one detail I’m thankful to Max Factor for. This way, controlling the amount of product is super easy rather than squeezing a tube which gets on my nerves Grrrrrrrrrrrr. 



The product itself resembles to a super lightweight moisturiser or serum with a bonus of SPF20 and you can barely feel that it contains silicone like many other primers. It is super easy to apply and makes the face feel smooth. Max Factor do not claim that this primer blur pores or fine lines, however my makeup stays “untouched” for hours. Mel Arter, Max Factor makeup artist says it acts like velcro on the skin to ensure the makeup stays in place and the finish is maintained. I have to say it; I’m impressed as nothing holds my makeup in place like it even in this heat.



For those with oil skin, this may just be a holy grail primer for prolonging the wear time of the foundation. Many oily skin bloggers rave about how amazing this product is. 

Hence, does this primer honour its promise of being an all day primer? Absolutely. I literally have been loving it. I feel that it lives up to the standards of a high end primer. If you are in the market for a new primer, make this your next purchase. 

Hope you find this review helpful.


You May Also Like

1 comments

  1. You are welcome and thank you for stopping by. Hope that was helpful! Happy Friday!!! Follow me to my new blog www.prettylittletalks.com

    ReplyDelete